Location:The Innovation Center
814 E. Main Street
Richmond, Indiana 47374
Chamber Network Nights are open-invitation events that bring the business community together in a fun, exciting, and non-threatening environment. These events are great opportunities to meet new people, learn about local businesses and nonprofits, and network while supporting the Chamber.
This is a Chamber Network Night you can’t miss! Here is just an example of what is going on that night at the Innovation Center:
- Interact with electronic music demonstration by Earlham student Anmol Lamichhane using a Novation Launchpad while enjoying craft brew (beer and ginger ale) from microbrewer New Boswell. Live mural painting will happen near the beer garden.
- Third Grade Reading Academy will demonstrate their summer activities learned in the Innovation Center using the robotic controlled Sphero (like BB-8 in Star Wars) programmed by students to run through a maze they designed.
- Girls, Inc. members Amy Holthouse and daughter Kate will walk guests through some coding activities they learned at Code: Girls summer camp this summer.
- Graduates of the AT&T Greenhouse Coding Academy will demonstrate some of the arts and gaming computer programming they wrote during their 6-week classes.
- The Innovation Center’s new Coworker member space will be highlighted as an attraction for those who need occasional professional office space.
- Center City Development Corporation will launch its new website to feature its mission of Developing Community, Promoting Technology and Growing Business for Richmond.
- Light hor’devors will be provided by Reid’s Chef Dugan Wetzel of Cafe Twelve Hundred.